Unboxing and Review Sociolla Best of 2019 #SOCOBOX

by - January 19, 2020


Hi!

It's unboxing and review time again.
But first, I thank to Sociolla for sent me my second SOCOBOX.

So, it's gonna be a short review. Aku ga akan panjang lebar, langsung to the point, because I'm not an expert reviewer *wink*

First item that I got was Biore Body Foam Matcha Scent. Langsung pakai, busanya banyak, wanginya kalau diresapi sama seperti minuman green tea, melembutkan dan bikin kulit tidak kering. I love sabun yang busanya banyak dan wanginya unik seperti ini, so if you're same with me, I highly recommend you this product.

Kedua, dapat 
COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser size 25ml. My skin type is oily. Dan buat kalian yang jenis kulitnya oily, I highly recommend this product too. To be honest, cleanser ini sangat mampu mengontrol minyak di wajah, tidak membuat wajah kesat dan kering setelah pemakaian, very gentle, tidak membuat wajah saya breakout even merah-merah setelah menggunakan ini. Apa yang aku baca di klaimnya, it works 100% on me. And this is my first time using this, but I'm gonna purchase it again to be my forever cleanser.

Ketiga, I got Bioderma Sensibio - H20 size 100ml. Again, my first time using this product but I'm gonna buy it and use it and replace my old micellar water with this. Many people say this is incredible, but I never purchase it before because its price. Setelah pemakaian hampir 2 minggu, wohohoho it is! It's incredible. Sangat mampu membersihkan sisa makeup sampai tuntas dan kotoran di wajah, no redness, tidak membuat wajah saya breakout. Kata orang-orang, "sebagus itu". Now I understand, the price? is worthy.

And the last item that I got was, Derma Angel Acne Patch Night isi 6 pcs. 2 kali pemakaian, I doubted this product. Tapi, setelah 6 piecesnya habis aku pakai, aku baru menyadari bahwa dia mampu mencegah pertumbuhan jerawatku. People say product ini lebih cocok untuk mereka yang mempunyai jerawat bernanah, kebetulan jenis jerawatku adalah jerawat batu. But I still use it, di hari ke-enam, jerawat yang biasanya tumbuh semakin besar, kemerahan dan sakit, not happened. Jerawat saya berangsur kempes sebelum semakin besar. Dan pada hari ke-enam, it was totally gone. Bekas? Tetap ada. Lagi, "memang sebagus itu....". 

So, my conclusion, these products are best so no doubt if they become Sociolla Best of 2019.

Thanks again to Sociolla, for letting me try these products and make me fall in love with my first try.
*sending hug*

So untill next time, fellas! Give me your comment if you have tried those products, too!



You May Also Like

0 Comments